- Hang only from attached hangers. Do not use wire to hang.
- Arrives in 7 to 10 Business Days, Direct to Your Home or Business
- "In A World Where Grey Exists" from Brenda Crow
- This piece is a composition of the simple yet dramatic contrast of two non-colors, black and white melding into a third color, gray.
- The strips of red are suggestive of another layer of contrast, in which the top layer partially obscures the layers below.
- The human significance of the color palette is a shift in personal thinking. Where I once used to think all things could be categorized as black or white, I now see a melding of opposites forming a third option, which represents itself as gray.
- The final layer of color signifies the addition of more personal depth, more texture, and another level of understanding that has been added to the previous layers of a now changed landscape, that of the painting and of my own.
**Also Available In Stores As SKU 124-0710177**
Brenda Crow Biography
Brenda Crow is an artist who works in multiple mediums and genres. She began painting at age ten, entering and winning art contests at this early age. Brenda's background includes design and animation, as well as a painting business for over 15 years, creating murals and faux finishes. Her current work is predominately non-objective acrylic mixed media paintings in which she is seeking gallery representation. She lives in Northern Colorado with her husband.