**Customer and/or Animal abuse will void AFW warranty.
- One year warranty on all items in the store
(**Promotional Parsons Chairs, Dining Chairs and Barstools used in commercial applications have a 30 day warranty.)
- Warranty covers manufacturer defects.
- All audio products have a 90 day manufacturer's warrant for parts and labor.
- All TVs carry a one year manufacturer's warranty for parts and labor.
Service is done in the home by a factory authorized repair center.
- Motors specifically used in reclining furniture for lift or reclining purposes have a 5 year warranty.
(Massage chairs and their components fall under the standard one year warranty.)
- Lift motors in lifestyle beds with a wired remote have a 5 year limited warranty;
Beds with a wireless remote have a 20 year limited warranty.
- A re-stocking fee (15%) may apply - MUST HAVE RECEIPT - Why a restocking fee? (Read More)
- Some factories may have extended limited warranties.
- Our mattress warranty is separate. Please see a salesperson for any mattress warranty.
- Keep your receipt on file to present to expedite warranty issues.
- Warranty repair merchandise must be in like-new condition.
- Any even exchange merchandise must be in new condition.
- A restocking fee (15%) may apply for returns and exchanges. Why a restocking fee? (Read More)
WARRANTY EFFECTIVE: 9-9-14